I have started a new advice column for you to ask questions about things that may trouble you; and how to deal with stress, anxiety, and stress related problems in your life.

Your life is a reflection of your belief, usually subconsciously. These beliefs are the cumulative effect of lifelong programming. We sometimes think and behave in self-defeating ways as a result of past negative programming. These negative programming can cause physical illness.

So by asking for advice may help in realizing these believes and how to deal with them in a positive way.

Not Sure What To Do

Dear Dr.D.J.
I go out every once in a while with my husband to a local restaurant. I have noticed that this woman is sitting at the bar with her two daughters or sometimes one, who looks like around 10 yrs. old. This person is usually drunk and the ones at the bar are afraid to be their selves because of the young daughter sitting there and listening to sometimes bad conversation.
The last time I was there, the woman even embarrassed her husband , who by the way is drinking quite a bit himself. During this time, the young daughter was sitting at the bar by her self while the two parents are running around and socializing.
I am really concern about them driving drunk with these two young girls in the car. The other daughter looks about 14 yrs. old and not old enough to drive. This has happened a couple of times. What should I do to protect these young girls or do you think I should get involved.
Not Sure What To Do




Dear Not Sure,
First, I would go to the establishment and get the manager to handle it. If they can not do anything, then I would also call the police when you see them leave the restaurant with the young children drunk. Of course, if you go to the establishment about them, they will just go to another restaurant. But at least, you tried. You might want to get their tag number next time.
Good luck.

No comments: