I have started a new advice column for you to ask questions about things that may trouble you; and how to deal with stress, anxiety, and stress related problems in your life.

Your life is a reflection of your belief, usually subconsciously. These beliefs are the cumulative effect of lifelong programming. We sometimes think and behave in self-defeating ways as a result of past negative programming. These negative programming can cause physical illness.

So by asking for advice may help in realizing these believes and how to deal with them in a positive way.

The Brilliance That Is You

          December is indeed a fusion of global consciousness vibration with all dreamers’ dreams of peace on earth and goodwill toward all from Christmas to Eid al-Adha to Hanukkah to Kwanzaa to Omisoka.  Each of these celebrations arises from the same two primary convictions that people can live ethically, harmoniously and prosperously; and the belief that, in reference to Jesus’ teachings, “I have set thee (each of us) to be a light.

          So, ‘tis the season to uncover your special, individual light.  The world needs it more than ever.  This doesn’t mean you have to jump up and down to lead a county-wide, emotional pep rally or “tag” walls with “the grinch is gone!”  It’s not a time for “let’s pretend.”  But it is a time to consciously ask for connection with the most powerful messages of the ages and to let them lead you.

          Right now—with hearts and minds pivoted on hopes for the very best we human beings can bring to earth—let us activate our wisdom and envision shelter wherever there appears to be a storm.  That’s taking illumination where it needs to go.

          To shine our brightest light, we must go to the spiritual level to resolve all things.  We’ll reach it by embracing solitude.  This is where we find connection to everything.  It’s from this place that we see more, and bring into our lives what really counts.  Why?  Because we’re coming from illumination.

          A great first step toward it?  Invite it.  Consider applying these words for ‘Open My Eyes That I May See,’ as a daily mantra:

Open my eyes that I may see
Glimpses of truth Thou hast for me.
Place in my hands the wonderful key
That shall unclasp and set me free.
Open my mouth, and let me bear.
Gladly the warm truth everwhere.
Open my heart and let me prepare
Love with Thy children thus to share.

No comments: